Love Mechanics

 


    This is exactly what a retelling/companion story SHOULD be. 

This is what "Check Out" was missing. It's what "LBC2" did completely wrong. When you have a show, and you're going to expound upon the story and add details from the other person's perspective, I totally understand that it's a challenge and filming things to be EXACT is hard. This show isn't filmed as seamlessly as "Between Us", but its story is absolutely perfect. 

Every unanswered question from "En of Love: Love Mechanics" is answered here and instead of just being completely mad at Vee the entire time, you end up very empathetic. Though I still think he deserved everything that happened, the reasoning behind it wasn't "fuck you, Vee" it was "this is happening because you can't properly communicate with ANYONE and you just want to make everyone comfortable all the time. Speak up." 

Mark is *chef's kiss*. He's kind, caring, and adorable until he gets fucked over and then he's just as perfectly cold and sassy as ever. I love him in every aspect of his being, and I need to find a little squish like him to spoil forever. 

Anyways. I have no complaints about this show. This is not going to make it to my revised top 2022 list of BLs, but it has a special place in my heart. 

9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment