609 Bedtime Story

 


    It was a little difficult for me to follow this story and I really only stayed on board because I love Aom's smile and it was nice to see him playing an easygoing person like this. 

The time travel / parallel universe aspect of this show made it a little hard to comprehend and not because the theory itself was too far out there, It was just the lack of explaining where in each timeline we were at the time and who was who that made it feel muddy. 

This type of storytelling can be done really well, and I understand that they wanted a bit of that confusion so you had no idea who the murderer was, but I knew exactly who it was from episode one so maybe that was why the entire show confused me. Maybe if I watched it trying to guess who the killer was, I would have been less lost than trying to piece together how the fuck we get to the point where THAT person tries to kill THAT person, even if it was an alternate reality version of them... it made no sense. lmao. 

Also, can I just say that whoever is currently managing Fluke needs to be fired? Whatever lip gloss brand deal he has needs to go, and whoever they have doing his hair needs to be fired. Because he looked like a very wet mannequin wearing a terrible wig and that's annoying AF when he's so damn cute. 

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment