Our Days

 


    I do not like sports dramas. The only way this could have been a more mind-numbing concept was for it to be set in Highschool instead of College, but I watched it all the way through anyway. 

Let's just start off by saying, this had the potential to be a show I really enjoyed. It had all the components to be a show where I was like HELL yeah, this takes a boring cliche plot and turns it on its head. 

It failed to. 

I will do my best to explain why I hate this without spoiling the entire thing. Mon, the main character meets and starts hanging out with So. Their chemistry is awkward and I didn't like almost any of the romantic interactions they had, until the end. Where Mon became a giant cuddle monster out of nowhere and that was kind of adorable, however, it didn't make up for the fact that he and his best friend Saint just made so much more sense together. I was so mad throughout the entirety of this show because I KNEW Mon and Saint wouldn't end up together, and I felt like I was just wasting my own time. 

For what the show was, it wasn't terrible. It just was not my cup of tea, and that's okay. It will likely be someone else's favorite to come out that year. 

6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment